Please complete our application to start the process for your new CFA Vanier Persian Kitten.
1. Fill out the online application.
2. Call for additional information on the kitten 940-464-0405.
3. Submit application, call for an appointment.
4. Put down a deposit if the kitten is too young to leave. The $100. deposit is non-refundable and has been applied towards pictures and vet visit. The $100. deposit can be applied towards the purchase of another Vanier Persian.
If you are putting a deposit to hold a kitten that is not mature enough to leave, then you can send a personal check (amount dependent on the price of the kitten) to hold. Pay Pal is also available for deposits. If you are not familiar with Pay Pal, they accept credit cards, debit and will finance up to $2,000. with approval. Full payment is due at time of pick up or 10 days before the kitten ships. We do use a nanny service for kittens, they are hand carried on major airlines from DFW to destination airport. Estimated cost: Nanny $500 - $600, airline ticket estimated at $400., airline pet fee under the seat $125. All kittens that are scheduled for transport must obtain a veterinary health exam, health certificate, acclimation within 10 days of transport. The cost of transport and related fees are the responsibility of the new owner. Our nanny service will also drive from the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metroplex to Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City or towns in between to deliver a Vanier kitten. The $500 - $600 nanny service charge will apply. We will personally schedule all transportation. If you choose to drive to Argyle to pick up your kitten you are welcome, appointment required. I will also meet you at DFW or Love Field - Dallas, if you personally want to fly in and pick up your new family member. All fees will be documented and e-mailed to you in advance.
5. We accept final payment in cash or Paypal.